Information for Beer, Wine & Spirits Exhibitors
Wineries, Breweries, Distilleries & Distributors...
The Convention + Visitors Bureau invites you to partake in the sixth annual Harvest on the Harbor by exhibiting at Grand Tasting on the Harbor and Savory Samplings at the Marketplace. These sell-out events are a wonderful time to share your beer, wine and spirits with a very specific, high-end consumer demographic, of over 3,000 Epicurean enthusiasts from Maine and around the world.
- Product Exposure - up to 3,000 food and wine enthusiasts (Savory Samplings at the Marketplace - Session I & II) and 450 (Grand Tasting on the Harbor)
- Your logo, a 25-word listing, and a link to your website on www.HarvestOnTheHarbor.com
- Listing on Harvest on the Harbor Event Brochure
- Inclusion in the October issue of Down East Magazine and Event Program Guide - deadline: July 15, 2013
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges - opportunity to purchase two additional badges, at event cost
- One 6-foot table and tablecloth
- Ice, rinse water, and slow pours will be available
- All exhibitors must be 21+ NO EXCEPTIONS
- Your Application for a Taste-testing Event MUST be completed and returned to the Convention + Visitors Bureau no later than 10 business days after registering
- Set up for Grand Tasting is from 3:00 PM-5:30 PM Wednesday October 24, 2013
- All tables MUST be ready by 5:30 PM
- Set up for Saturday, October 26, 2013 Marketplace is from 8:00 AM-11:30 AM
- All tables MUST be ready by 11:30 AM on Saturday
- Events times: Saturday Marketplace (2 sessions) 12 NOON - 2:30 PM & 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Exhibitor registration for Saturday Marketplace includes Session I & Session II
- This is a beer, wine & spirits event; you are highly encouraged to educate and excite the public about your product through tastings and demonstrations
- Each table is required to have one exhibitor present at all times during the event
- Participation at both Saturday Sessions is required with adequate samplings in each session. (Projected 1,500 attendees per session)
If you are interested in being a beer, wine or spirit exhibitor for Harvest on the Harbor 2013
Exhibitors receive a discount if they are a member of the Convention + Visitors Bureau!
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member, visit us at www.visitportland.com.