Information for Culinary Exhibitors
Provide pure culinary indulgence to 3,000 food and wine enthusiasts at Savory Samplings at the Marketplace
Please join us as a culinary exhibitor at the sixth annual Harvest on the Harbor.
As a Savory Samplings at the Marketplace Exhibitor, you will have an opportunity to share your finely crafted products with a well-educated, high-income, brand-loyal consumer demographic from Maine and around the world. Savory Samplings at the Marketplace has a projected audience of 3,000 food, beer, wine, and spirit enthusiasts, and is structured to provide optimal exhibitor exposure through intimate product sampling, strategic event marketing, and effective media coverage.
Savory Samplings at the Marketplace
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Two sessions 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm & 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Included in Exhibitor Registration:
- Product Exposure - up to 3,000 food and wine enthusiasts
- Your logo, a 25-word listing, and a link to your website on www.HarvestOnTheHarbor.com
- Listing on Harvest in the Harbor event brochure
- Inclusion in October issue of Down East Magazine and Event Program - deadlines July 15, 2013
- Two exhibitor badges (maximum two additional badges may be purchased for $45.00 each)
- One 6-foot table and tablecloth
- Ice will be available
- All exhibitors must be 21+ NO EXCEPTIONS
- Set up for Saturday, October 26, 2013 Marketplace is from 8:00 AM-11:30 AM
- All tables MUST be ready by 11:30 AM on Saturday
- Events times: Saturday Marketplace (2 sessions) 12noon - 2:30 PM & 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Exhibitor registration for Saturday Marketplace includes Session I & Session II
- Propane is permitted; max 1lb canister
- Any heating, cooling or storage is the responsibility of the exhibitor
- Exhibitor is responsible for all serving supplies
- This is a food & wine, beer & spirits event; you are highly encouraged to educate and excite the public about your product through tastings and demonstrations
- Each table must have at least one exhibitor present at all times
- Participation at both Saturday Sessions is required
- Please provide an adequate number of samples, with the kind understanding that guests might enjoy trying your offering more than once (Projected 1,500 attendees per session, 3,000 total)
If you are interested in being a culinary exhibitor for Harvest on the Harbor 2013, please e-mail Courtney Metsch or call 207-939-2638.
Exhibitors receive a discount if they are a member of the Convention + Visitors Bureau!
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a member of the Greater Portland Convention + Visitors Bureau, visit us at www.visitportland.com.
(207) 772-4994 ext. 237