Harvest on the Harbor Information for Sponsors
Harvest on the Harbor is funded through local, regional, and national sponsorships. Harvest on the Harbor 2012 will draw a projected 5,000 food and wine enthusiasts representing a brand-loyal consumer base.
Sponsorship packages are custom-designed with a combination of monetary and in-kind contributions to achieve your business goals. Harvest on the Harbor seeks partnerships that will continue to build our brand, as well as promote your brand to a target audience.
If you are interested in a 2012 sponsorships
Contact Bill Foster for Beer, Wine + Spirit sponsorships
Contact Heidi Whitten for Culinary sponsorships
Harvest on the Harbor Accolades
- People magazine featured Harvest on the Harbor as one of four "Great Ideas" for food festivals
- Coastal Living magazine called Harvest on the Harbor "One of the Top Ten Seafood and Wine Festivals in North America."
- Bon Appétit described Portland, Maine as "America's foodiest small town."
- A presence at the largest trade and consumer event in the state
- A unique opportunity to reach well-educated, high-income, brand-loyal consumers
- An audience of a projected 5,000 food, wine, beer and spirit enthusiasts over the course of the three-day event, providing optimal exposure through event marketing, media coverage, and a vast array of promotions and special events