Tickets are sold for each event and can be purchased by clicking any "Buy Tickets" button located throughout the site.
Purchasing over 15 tickets to our Samplings at the Marketplace event entitles you to a discounted group rate. Click here for details.
- Harvest on the Harbor is an adult only event and attendees of ALL AGES should be prepared to show a photo ID. Maine's legal drinking age is 21 years and older, which you must be to attend any event.
- This event is not suited for anyone under 21.
- Tickets will be immediately available on your computer for printing once purchased. No tickets will be mailed.
- There is no refund for lost or stolen tickets.
Wine and dine with the Uncorked All Access Pass...Harvest on the Harbor's greatest value!
(Harvest All Access Passes are SOLD OUT, however there are still tickets available to individual events)
Having a hard time choosing which of our mouth-watering events to attend? Treat yourself to the luxurious convenience and guaranteed bliss of an Uncorked All Access Pass.
- Grand Tasting on the Harbor – Wednesday, October 23 - 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Maine Lobster Chef of the Year Competition – Thursday, October 24 - 12:00pm – 2:30pm
- International Maine: Taste the World – Thursday, October 24 - 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Top of the Crop: Maine's Best Farm to Table Restaurant – Friday, October 25 - 12:00pm – 2:30pm
- One (1) Down East Insider Experience – Friday, October 25 - Choice of Wine Tasting Experience (5:00 – 6:30pm) or Beer Tasting Experience (5:30pm – 7:00pm)
- Brews & Blues BBQ – Friday, October 25 - 7:00pm – 10:00pm
One (1) session of Samplings at the Marketplace – Saturday, October 26 - Choice of Session I (Afternoon, 12:00pm – 2:30pm) or Session II (Evening, 4:00pm – 6:30pm)
Upon arrival, All Access Pass holders should come to the Harvest Ticket Counter at 14 Ocean Gateway Pier in Portland (where all events take place) to exchange their printed electronic ticket voucher for a special badge.